the front cover s great. The colour scheme is attractive and gives off a hip hop/R&B feel. Also the structure of the front cover is good and the masthead is well designed. The contents is looking good so far. :)
I like the front cover, it looks modern, hip and profressional, The use of colours went very well together. The qaulity of the shot is very good. The cover lines also look good and you can see it. Nothing clashes
I like your front cover but the word "top" I think the font needs to change because everything else is bold and strong and that is italic. I like the the layout of the contents page well done.
The front cover looks great. It gives of the R&B/Hip Hop feel. The coverlines are easy to read nothing clashes. The contents looks fantastic but i dont know if it will be easy to read the texts of it since the images are all different colours.
I like the colourful contents page, the sharp shapes give an edgey vibe. The cover is very well done, however I think it's a bit 'one-sided'. Too much stuff on one side and not the other maybe?
i like your front cover,i like the color scheme and the image and your models ;) one critisism is that there is a space on the left hand side of the picture which i think you should shift to the side
the front cover s great. The colour scheme is attractive and gives off a hip hop/R&B feel. Also the structure of the front cover is good and the masthead is well designed. The contents is looking good so far. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the front cover, it looks modern, hip and profressional, The use of colours went very well together. The qaulity of the shot is very good. The cover lines also look good and you can see it. Nothing clashes
ReplyDeleteI like your front cover but the word "top" I think the font needs to change because everything else is bold and strong and that is italic. I like the the layout of the contents page well done.
ReplyDeleteThe front cover looks great. It gives of the R&B/Hip Hop feel. The coverlines are easy to read nothing clashes. The contents looks fantastic but i dont know if it will be easy to read the texts of it since the images are all different colours.
ReplyDeleteI like the colourful contents page, the sharp shapes give an edgey vibe. The cover is very well done, however I think it's a bit 'one-sided'. Too much stuff on one side and not the other maybe?
ReplyDeletei like your front cover,i like the color scheme and the image and your models ;)
ReplyDeleteone critisism is that there is a space on the left hand side of the picture which i think you should shift to the side