Wednesday, 19 December 2012

evaluation4


Who would be the audience for your media product?

My target audience for my music magazine would be people like me, young people who live average life aged 16 – 25 and have a great passion for music this was the best age range for me simply because I was within that age range so it made my work much more easier as I could look at things from my point of view I was the target audience.
I also priced my media product cheap so it was economically accessible to all social classes.  I didn’t think it was wise to have my magazine remain stereotypical and have my magazine aimed at males only so I made my target audience aimed at both male and female which would which would attract my audience more since it contains something relevant to both males and females.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment