Wednesday, 19 December 2012

evaluation5


How did you attract/address your audience?

I used a various amount of methods to attract/address my target audience one of which would be by adding relevant artists by that meaning artists who are currently in the spot light i.e. most popular this would attract the audience because its what they would want to see, involving artist who are most popular at this moment in time would show that my up to date and most recent resulting in more readers because they would want the latest news on their favourite artist/musician.

Another way I attempted to attract /address my audience was through the use of colours. I researched a number of magazines and the majority contained the colours red, black and white
 
All three magazine above are the most popular within this genre and they all contain red, black and white which interprets that these colours represent hip hop so I also followed this colour scheme simply to send the message across that my magazine was all about hip hop.  Again IPC was also I great way to attract my audience because its was something different (unique selling point) different heads would be turned towards my magazine due to it being from a different place other users of other product from the same publisher could take interest because of the relationship they have already established with the brand .

No comments:

Post a Comment